If you find yourself without access credentials, which means you don’t have virtual keys or the necessary authorization to open smart locks, don’t worry. Remember, contacting your system administrator is the key to resolving this situation. They have the expertise to grant you the access you need.
We’re here to guide you on the next steps:
- Contact Your Administrator:
- Reach out to the administrator of your system. This could be your building manager, IT personnel, HR department, or anyone responsible for managing access.
- Inform them about your situation and let them know that you need the appropriate credentials to access smart locks.
- Explain Your Situation:
- Clearly communicate your need for access and explain why you require it. Whether it’s for work-related purposes, personal access, or any other reason, let them know your requirements.
- Administrator’s Assistance:
- The administrator has the authority to provide you with the necessary virtual keys or authorization.
- They will guide you through the process of obtaining the right credentials to access the smart locks.
Once you have the appropriate credentials, you’ll be all set to smoothly access the smart locks.